Tempo Change: Crossing Into Music Direction with Dan Micciche
Time & Location
About the Event
Dan Micciche hasn't just had one path to Broadway: he's had two.
Before taking up residency as the Music Director and Conductor for Broadway's WICKED, Dan had a long career in Broadway's CHICAGO as Mary Sunshine in NYC and around the world. Now Dan is teaching a 3-series class to help budding MDs sharpen their skills -- and, pursue music careers of their own.
Throughout the 3 classes, Dan will address:
- How to work effectively with singers,
- How to communicate with a large technical team, creative team, and cast,
- Tips on maintaining musical integrity over a long run,
- The importance of good stick technique, and
- How to navigate the industry.
Participants will get up in each class and receive one-on-one feedback from Dan. And, if that just intimidated you? Sign up as an observer for now, and move up to a participant slot in later iterations of the class once you feel ready.
**PLUS: there will be one FREE observer spot available to ONE actor whose credits are predominantly in performance. To inquire further, email: TheoryWorksNYC@gmail.com.**
See you in class!
Class 1: Coaching a SingerRipley Grier
Class 2: Stick TrainingRipley Grier
- Participant$270+$6.75 Service fee$270+$6.75 Service fee0$0
- Observer: 3-Class Pass$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- Observer: 1 Class$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0